HOTEL BONAVENTURE (not to be confused with PLACE BONAVENTURE)
900 DE LA GAUCHETIERE W.,
H5A 1E4, CANADA
Toll Free: +1-800-267-2575
Direct : +1-514-878-2332
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
international arrivals area (cash, by debit card or with VISA or MasterCard
credit card). You may also buy tickets in buses (CAD$10 cash only).
Two possible options: There are two routes with shuttle bus 747. The fastest one takes you without stops to Lionel-Groulx
metro station where you can then take the metro directly to Bonaventure station. The simpler one takes you directly downtown but has 11 stops
If you opt for the FASTEST option (747 shuttle bus to Lionel-Groulx metro station and then metro to Bonaventure station):
• Exit at Bonaventure metro station (3 stops)
• Ask for directions to Hotel Bonaventure (not to be confused with Place Bonaventure, a nearby convention center) or watch this 2 min video that will guide you.
If you opt for the SIMPLEST option (747 shuttle bus directly to downtown Montréal):
• Exit at "René-Lévesque – Mansfield" stop (11 stops; 45 to 55 min, depending on traffic).
Find more detailed schedule at Montreal Transport System web site
TRAIN SCHEDULE FOR JULY 7
• Buy ticket at ticket counter, self-service kiosks at the station oronline
• Embark at Dorval train station
• Appr travel time 20 minutes
• Arrive to Montreal downtown, Bonaventure hotel (900 Rue de la Gauchetière O, Montréal,) is the next building, 100m on foot
3. By Taxi/Limo (more expensive and only faster on week-end)
• Taxi service counters at arrivals area
• Distance between the airport and the Hotel Bonaventure is 18 km
• Appr. cost is CAD$40
The congress venue will be the Hotel Bonaventure Montréal located in the heart of downtown Montréal. The Hotel Bonaventure Montréal is a true Garden of Eden overlooking the bustling streets of the city and easily connected to the underground city, central station and the business district, Old Montréal, and major attractions.
Lobby - Hotel Bonaventure Montréal
Aerial view of the roof gardens - Hotel Bonaventure Montréal
A limited block of highly discounted rooms, at 235$ per room per night, has been secured for ICSV26 until June 7, 2019, and participants are invited to consider staying at the conference hotel to make their stay in Montréal a memorable experience! Please note that this privileged rate has been extended 3 days before and 3 days after the conference, and is available for stays between July 3 to July 16.
Register either online using this link: Hotel Bonaventure Montréal ICSV26 Registration
Or, alternatively, you can register by calling +1 514-878-2332 and make sure to specify the “ICSV26 congress.”
Hotel Bonaventure Montréal
If you prefer to book your own accomodation in the “Downtown Area” but outside of the conference venue, feel free to use this convenient website: https://www.mtl.org/en/Accommodations