- Registration Fees and Details
- Electronic Online Programme
- Terms and Conditions of Attendance
- Scientific Programme
- Distinguished Plenary Lectures
- Organizing Committee
- Scientific Committees
- Submitted Abstracts
- Presentation and Poster Preparation
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- Student Paper Award
- IRSST Best Student-Paper Award
- Scientific Visit programme
- Social Events
- Business Meeting Event
- Congress Venue
- Accommodation & Tour
- Social Programme
- Conference Exhibition
- Conference Sponsorship
- Exhibitors & Sponsors
- Montreal General Information
- Montréal Events, Sightseeing and Attractions
- Contact Us
1. You must first create a new account on the ICSV26 Congress website or set up your email and password, if you have already an account.
2. After logging in, click “My Abstracts” under the Participant's Area on the right-hand side of the webpage.
3. Enter all author names and their affiliations in the order they should appear in the abstract.
4. Carefully check the proof of your abstract. Make sure all special characters and formatting are displaying properly and that the authors and affiliations are listed in the proper order.
5. Abstracts should be submitted in English using conventional English spelling of names and titles with no special characters or accents.
6. The text should not exceed 300 words in length (the abstract submission system will not allow entering more than 300 words).
7. Please indicate the session within the Subject Area suitable to your paper topic.
8. Abstract Format:
- Title of the abstract: capitalize all words, for example "NOISE CONTROL OF HYDRAULIC PUMPS".
- Authors' names (Last name first, like "Einstein, Albert")
- The abstract should be presented in one paragraph.
- Do not include references or key words into the abstract.
9. When all the required information for your submission is entered, click the “Submit the Abstract” button to submit the abstract.
10. Upon submission of your abstract, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Please note that if you do not receive this message, your abstract has not entered into the database and you should repeat the submission process.
11. To view or edit an existing abstract click “Edit” in the sidebar located on the right-hand side of the webpage under “My Abstracts”. Once you make changes, click “Update Abstract" at the bottom of the screen.
12. Peer-reviewed papers. If you want your full paper to be peer reviewed, please check the appropriate box. The deadlines for papers undergoing review will be strictly observed. Abstracts should be submitted no later than 1 December 2018, Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent by 31 December 2018, full papers submitted no later than 31 January 2019. The deadline for authors to upload the revised Full Paper is 15 March 2019.
13. Non-Peer-reviewed Papers. Abstracts of Non-reviewed papers should be submitted no later than 1 December 2018. The deadline for abstracts of Non-reviewed papers has been extended to 31 January. Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent by 31 January 2019 and full papers submitted no later than 31 March 2019. The final notification of acceptance of full papers is set for 1 May 2019.
14. All authors of accepted papers will be informed regarding the details concerning their presentation. Please note that the paper presentation can ony be arranged in the ICSV26 Technical Program and included in the Congress Proceedings only if the registration fee for at least one author of this paper is received by ICSV26 Secretariat before 15 May 2019, at the latest.
15. In case of submission of more than one abstract, an extra fee CAD$ 120 will be applied to each additional abstract.
For any problems occurring during the full paper submission procedure, please contact at