- Registration Fees and Details
- Key Dates
- Electronic Online Programme
- Terms and Conditions of Attendance
- Scientific Programme
- Distinguished Plenary Lectures
- Organizing Committee
- Scientific Committees
- Submitted Abstracts
- Paper Submission
Presentation and Poster Preparation
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- Student Paper Award
- IRSST Best Student-Paper Award
- Scientific Visit programme
- Social Events
- Business Meeting Event
- Congress Venue
- Accommodation & Tour
- Social Programme
- Conference Exhibition
- Conference Sponsorship
- Exhibitors & Sponsors
- Montreal General Information
- Montréal Events, Sightseeing and Attractions
- Contact Us
- Presentations should be prepared as a PDF or Microsoft-Powerpoint compatible format.
- Please prepare you presentation slides in English (only)
- Please make sure to include the conference official logo within your presentation. This logo can be downloaded from here.
Configuration of poster panel boards
- Each poster panel board is 96'' wide x 48'' high;
- Each poster panel support 2 posters side by side.
Equipment and materials prepared by ICSV26 for each poster
- Display space on the panel (102cm wide x 102cm high / 42'' wide x 42'' high);
- Maximum dimension of each poster is limited to 42'' wide x 42'' high;
- Thumbtacks to attach poster to panel board;
- No electric power provided.
Material and requirements for poster presenters
- Please prepare you poster in English (only)
- Please make sure to include the conference official logo within your poster. This logo can be downloaded from here.
- Please, print and bring your poster with you (alternatively, there is a Stapple retail store, located 895 De La Gauchetière, very close to the Bonaventure Hotel that can print your poster See online instructions here.
- Poster presenter has to be registered to ICSV2019 in order to present their posters.