- NEW!! Electronic Online Program
- Program Overview
IMPORTANT Instructions for Presenters
- Congress Venue & Transportation
- Registration (last-minute attendees only)
- Plenary Lectures
- Scientific Programme
- Organizing Committee
- Scientific Committees
- Business Meetings
- Registration Fees and Details
- Submitted Abstracts
- Best Student Paper Awards
- Scientific Visits
- Social Events
- Exhibitors & Sponsors
- Montréal Events, Sightseeing and Attractions
- Contact Us
- Terms and Conditions of Attendance
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- Conference Sustainability Initiatives
Information for Presenters
- Each presentation is 15 min long followed by 3 min for questions and 2 minutes for turn-over (15+3+2=20 min)
- Presentations have to be uploaded using the Presentation Management System. A personalized email has been sent on June 21st to all registered presenters. Contact if you need assistance.
- Even if you have uploaded your presentation in our online system, you are still invited/required to check into the Speaker Ready Room (located in room "Outremont 1", see map) to review your presentation with the A/V technician.
- Please note that all presentation rooms are equipped with an overhead 16:9 projector, sound system, PC and remote clicker including a laser pointer.
- Presentations should be prepared as a PDF or Microsoft-Powerpoint compatible format, ideally in 16:9 format.
- Please prepare you presentation slides in English (only) and upload them using the Presentation Management System. A personalized email has been sent on June 21st to all registered presenters. Contact if you need assistance.
- Please make sure to include the conference official logo within your presentation. This logo can be downloaded from here.
Configuration of poster panel boards
- Each poster panel board is 96'' wide x 48'' high;
- Each poster panel support 2 posters side by side.
Equipment and materials prepared by ICSV26 for each poster
- Display space on the panel (102cm wide x 102cm high / 42'' wide x 42'' high);
- Maximum dimension of each poster is limited to 42'' wide x 42'' high;
- Thumbtacks to attach poster to panel board;
- No electric power provided.
Material and requirements for poster presenters
- Please prepare you poster in English (only)
- Please make sure to include the conference official logo within your poster. This logo can be downloaded from here.
- Please, print and bring your poster with you (alternatively, there is a Stapple retail store, located 895 De La Gauchetière, very close to the Bonaventure Hotel that can print your poster See online instructions here.
- Poster presenter has to be registered to ICSV2019 in order to present their posters.