- NEW!! Electronic Online Program
- Program Overview
- IMPORTANT Instructions for Presenters
- Congress Venue & Transportation
- Registration (last-minute attendees only)
- Plenary Lectures
- Scientific Programme
- Organizing Committee
- Scientific Committees
- Business Meetings
- Registration Fees and Details
- Submitted Abstracts
- Best Student Paper Awards
- Scientific Visits
- Social Events
- Exhibitors & Sponsors
- Montréal Events, Sightseeing and Attractions
- Contact Us
- Terms and Conditions of Attendance
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- Conference Sustainability Initiatives
|Opening Ceremony||Plenary 1 Plenary 2||Plenary 3 Plenary 4||Plenary 5 Plenary 6||Gala Dinner (Parts 1,2,3,4,5,6,and 7)
The International Institute of Acoustics and Vibration (IIAV) and the Canadian Acoustical Association (CAA) are pleased to invite scientists and engineers from all over the world to attend the 26th International Congress on Sound and Vibration (ICSV26) to be held in Montréal 7–11 July 2019.
This congress is a leading event in the area of acoustics and vibration and provides an important opportunity for scientists and engineers to share their latest research results and exchange ideas on theories, technologies and applications in these fields. The congress will feature a broad range of high-level technical papers from across the world: distinguished plenary lectures will present recent developments in important topics of sound and vibration and include discussions about future trends.
If you are willing to participate in our International Congress, we invite you to submit your papers to us by the end of May. All acoustic research speakers and students of Music and Sound Production majors are welcome to participate. The papers will be graded by our college professors committee and the best ones will be granted three prizes. To become one of the winners, please follow the steps described below:
- Express your interest in the International Congress. To do that, please contact us by email or phone at the bottom of this page. We will get back to you soon with details on our agenda and guidelines for your paper;
- Write a research paper on music, acoustics or vibration. Once you receive the paper instructions from us by email, consider reviewing your research paper on the topic related to our Congress. If you have not written such papers before, feel free to choose the topic yourself and write the paper from scratch. Make sure your paper meets our requirements and falls within the scope of our Congress. If you need any research paper writing help, contact freelance writers on the college essay writing services website. They will help you with choosing the topic, writing your thesis statement, or formatting the bibliography list;
- Submit your paper to us by May 31st, 2019. To not miss the deadline of paper submission, please add it to your calendar or planner. Note that we do not accept the papers sent after the deadline;
- Get feedback from us. We reply to our potential participants in 2-3 weeks after the papers are received. If you had not heard from us by the end of June, we probably did not choose you as a participant of the Congress;
- Get ready to travel to Montreal, Canada. Once your application for participation is approved, you will get a letter from us with confirmation and the Montreal guide. You will not have to search for places to eat out and see in the city: we are collecting all this information for you in our guide;
- Find out the date and time of your presentation. The week before the Congress, you will be informed about the date of your speech by email;
Speak out and get one of the best student paper awards. As simple as that: show your best sides during the speech to win the prize!
Montréal is an exciting, vibrating and welcoming destination. It’s a city where delegates can enjoy a rich diversity of culture, museums, art galleries, night-life, gastronomy, shopping and sport, not to mention the International Jazz Festival right before the conference. Cosmopolitan Montréal offers something to suit every delegate!
International Institute of Acoustics and Vibration
In cooperation with
Institut de recherche Robert-Sauvé en santé et en sécurité du travail (IRSST)
Address: 131 Royal Group Crescent,Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada, L4H 1X9
Phone: +1 416 449 0049
Fax: +1 416 849 0415
Pliteq® is an engineering firm dedicated to the design and manufacturing of sound isolation systems for residential and commercial applications. Harnessing the natural sound and vibration dampening properties of rubber, our patented solutions provide effective and efficient reduction in sound transmission through walls and floor/ceiling assemblies.
Address: 100 District Avenue Burlington, MA 01803 USA
COMSOL is a global provider of simulation software for product design, engineering, and research in technical enterprises, labs, and universities. COMSOL Multiphysics® is an integrated environment for creating physics-based models and simulation applications. Simulation experts use COMSOL Server™ and COMSOL Compiler™ to deploy applications to design teams and customers worldwide.